The standard license is available on all files at small, medium, large and original file size.
This is a one-person license and can be used only by the account owner.
A standard royalty-free license covers general commercial use. Which means you can use the photos and videos in your advertising and social media, for your editorial content, blog posts, website and more, anywhere across the world for as long as you’d like, and a maximum of 500,000 copies in print.
Purchasing standard royalty-free license for example (always according to Commercial or Editorial restrictions and always under the 500.000 copies) you can:
- illustrate websites or video games
- decorate home or office with home decoration, wall murals / art, albums, prints, personal property and other personal prints
- create business cards, letterhead, catalogs, brochures and pamphlets
- create ads, mailers, handouts, brochures, advertising posters, flyers, postcards and any other promotional material of this type
- create advertisements in magazines, periodicals, newspapers, reports and other traditional print media.
- create unique interior designs
- illustrate books (front and back) and CD covers and booklets
- use in magazine articles and covers or newspapers
- create wrappings for different products
- create posters
- post and/or upload content onto social media websites and applications
- post in personal blogs and other personal publications (traditional or online)
- create company multimedia presentations
With standard license you can reproduce copies up to 500.000 copies but you can’t create products in which the content provides the core value of the product.
BEWARE: You cannot use any of images and videos other than as expressly provided by the license you purchased with respect to images and videos: you cannot use them in a derogatory way. This means you cannot use them in pornographic, defamatory, or deceptive context, or in a manner that could be considered libelous, obscene, illegal, blasphemous, heretic, apostatic, contemptuous or offensive to Christian religion nor any other morally questionable uses.
In particular, you cannot use image and videos of people (models) in pornographic, defamatory, or deceptive context, or in a manner that could be considered blasphemous, heretic, apostatic, contemptuous or offensive to Christian religion, libelous, obscene, or illegal and in political endorsements, drug, or tobacco campaigns; and dietary drug and herbal supplement ads nor any other morally questionable uses.
Besides the images and videos must be used in a manner consistent with the historical, artistic and religious value of the subjects.
The extended licenses are available on all files at original file size
Extended royalty-free licenses for commercial use, resale and unlimited print. Which means you’ll get everything in standard license plus you can use the photos on any of your products that you’re selling. This might include apps, t-shirt designs, packaging and more.
For your editorial content, blog posts, website and more, anywhere across the world for as long as you’d like, and for more than 500,000 reproduction / copies in print.